[mythtv] Programs not getting scheduled (mythtv 0.20)

Gervase Markham gerv at gerv.net
Tue Jan 16 22:36:24 UTC 2007

I uninstalled mythtv and reinstalled it from scratch; now it works. <shrug>.

My suspicion in hindsight, after doing yet more reading, is that it may
have been caused by having two different IP addresses (127.0.0.1 and the
actual IP address) in the two different boxes in that part of
mythtv-setup where you enter two IP addresses. So that's a hint for
anyone who finds this thread in the list archives in the future.

Gerv