[mythtv] Updates for Master_iconmap - Chicago

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:26:56 UTC 2007

On 1/16/07, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 13:09 -0600, Matt wrote:
> > I'm working on a patch now.
>
> I've already fixed this in SVN. The orange "i" was available by
> grabbing the logo from the Seattle "i" channel.
>
> -- Daniel

Yup - saw that... you were working same time as I was...

However, check out the new ticket, as it addresses more than just that
(2934).  Also, if the Seattle station ever decides to customize their
icon, this will cause other ITV stations to pull back a local
affiliates version (not very desirable).

2934 includes the networks generic icon, Seattle's icon, and Chicago's
icon.  This way, if/when the local affiliates decide to change their
icon, it'll be retrieved.  If a local network doesn't have (or the
user doesn't want) to use a local icon, they can use the generic
network logo.  This is in line with the way the master_iconmap handles
the major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX.