[mythtv] MythMusic development and patches

Simon MacMullen mythtv at babysimon.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 13:34:54 UTC 2007

I'm interested in writing a couple of small patches to MythMusic, but
before I start I want to make sure I'm starting from the right base.
I've been looking at patch #2307 (libvisual support).

I understand Isaac doesn't want to see this go in as libvisual is
unmaintained, but is there any interest in the patches it depends on
(#2594, "Add multiselect configuration control" and #2595, "Refactor
MythMusic Visualisations")?

I'm interested as some of the stuff I want to do depends on code which
is changed by #2595.

Cheers, Simon