[mythtv] RecordOverTime

jmyers at huskywatch.com jmyers at huskywatch.com
Sat Jan 13 11:57:39 UTC 2007

I am just a user, but was hoping to get an answer for my problem from this
list as the user list dosn't seem to know much about this problem. In 0.19
I user RecordOverTime to record 10 mins past the end of a program due to
the issues with scheduling issues with Ausi commercial tv stations....
However since upgrading to 0.20 the Preroll is working fine, but the
RecordOverTime is no longer doing anything...... has this functionality
been changed and I should be looking elsewhere for these settings, or is
this a bug?

Thanks HEAPS for your help..

Regards,

Jamie Myers
http://www.huskywatch.com

It said requires Windows XP or better........ So I installed Linux!

I'd love to change the world....... But they wont give me the source code!