[mythtv] NOTICE: XMLTV support changes

Attila Nagy nagy.attila.gabor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:17:20 UTC 2007

Hi, I've sent some patches a few days ago, regarding hungarian
localisation. I've also added support for a new grabber tv_grab_huro.
I've did these changes before yours, and I guess that it will conflict
with your modifications. I've attached the patch again, could you
please be so kind, that if it doesn't fit to the modified version,
that you'd add this grabber also? Nothing special, it supports the
--capabilities flag, and also the following capabilities:

baseline
manualconfig
cache
share

I'd be thankful to see it included in the next version of mythtv - so
I wouldn't have to patch it again ;)