[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:44:56 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Too much room / not enough room.
>
> How does that old saying go again?  "You can please some people some
> of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time".
>
> But, thank $deity we're all different eh?

I think Justin hits the nail head on this, which is why it would be
nice for themes to have options i guess...

I've got enough recording space where I could care less how big a
recording is normally. I'd love the extra screen space to be used for
something useful, like being able to actually see what day it was
recorded on, or to know the full show name and title.
My view is, if the delete recordings screen and mythweb both show the
file size then it doesn't need to be on this screen as well.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!