[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available fordownlaod.

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jan 4 00:52:36 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> On 03/01/07, Paul Wheeler <paulrwheeler at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Very nice theme, will give it a go at the weekend. Have been looking
>> out for a 'smart' style theme for myth for a while, it is the one
>> place I believe Myth lacks is a very good professional feel theme. I
>> also put in a vote for mythVideo, mythDVD and also a mythweather vote.
>

> SOB!  huff!  huff!  Sob!  :-(
>
> www.juski.co.uk :)

Stop your crying.... I love your themes!!

The only problem I've had so far is that Blootube-wide seems to eat
memory on my 64-bit laptop. Myth will consume > 500Mb of RAM, but then
my display is pretty high resolution. 1680x1050

I should probably setup myth to run in a window or something.

It's not so bad on my EPIA frontend but it still uses more RAM than e.g.
Retro (which used to be a serious memory hog - perhaps you can learn
something from Trac's SVN commit log for Retro to reduce your themes'
RAM usage?)

I could be misleading you here so apologies if this is the case.

Col.