[mythtv] MePo-wide. A New Mythtv Theme now available for downlaod.

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 08:34:44 UTC 2007

First new theme in a while I can honestly say I quite like the look of
- apart from my own collection of course (which has now grown to no
less than 6 themes!) ;-)

I especially like the way you've dealt with the bottom of the screen -
the recordings info section has certainly given me food for
thought.... and actually making the status icons is a stroke of genius
IMHO - no more having to bring up the symbols key to find out the
meaning of sometimes cryptic icons.  An obvious alternative nobody
else has yet implemented - nice!

If I had to make any criticism at all it'd be about the small number
of button items in the menus - but I can see why you've done that - to
keep the screen styling consistent.

Well done, and welcome to the MythTV themers club.

--
Justin Hornsby
Moderator of www.mythtvtalk.com