[mythtv] One TV station without audio, the rest work.

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Feb 28 17:55:24 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 01:26 -0700, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> On 2/13/07, Greg Grotsky <spikeygg at gmail.com> wrote:
> So after a lot of trial and error I have found this audio
> issue to be caused by Daniel's changeset 12439.
> Using revision 12438 and watching LiveTV tuned to
> channel 7.1 the audio works!
> Using revision 12439 and watching LiveTV tuned to
> channel 7.1 and the audio is broken.

Can you open a ticket for this so it doesn't fall through the
cracks? If you can also place a link to a short <30 sec sample
of the stream recorded using a raw stream capture tool this would be
very helpful for testing. The getatsc program in the
dvb-atsc-tools on the pchdtv website should work for this.

-- Daniel