[mythtv] mythweather-revamp

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Feb 27 21:16:41 UTC 2007

I was wondering when mythweather-revamp would replace the current
mythweather.  I submitted some updates to mythweather-revamp, but I
don't think they made it in to svn (a new NWS-Stations.xml and animaps.pl).

I realize that it is missing the ability to gather weather data from
other countries, but that is solved by creating scripts to do that
work.  The best way to get those scripts created is via contributions. :)

The current implementation of mythweather is nearly useless in the US as
the data is very typically plain wrong or out of date.  I've been using
mythweather-revamp since November with good success.

-Rich