[mythtv] No Seektable?

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Sun Feb 25 22:40:21 UTC 2007

Hmmm.... despite repairing it twice, giving

  mysqlrepair -p mythconverg recordedseek

said that it fixed the table. Now I just have to --rebuild the seektables.

Is it just me who wonders what good the seektable is. My seektable contains
close to 1000000 (one million) entries -- is that good database design?

Søren