[mythtv] Writing a Keytouch plugin for MythTV

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:28:18 UTC 2007

Well, Keytouch provides a very convenient and easy-to-use interface for
mapping such keys. And given that writing this plugin is a deadly easy thing
to do, I really find very useful to simply choose the desired actions to map
into keys from a droppable combo box instead of having to manually map
keycodes in some obscure configuration file.

Anyway, I'll take a closer look at the MythTV frontend code and maybe I can
help by implementing some additional control commands.

Best regards,
  Eduard Huguet