[mythtv] imdb.pl

Lincoln Dale ltd at interlink.com.au
Tue Feb 20 05:58:26 UTC 2007

> I had never heard of Shepherd before today - seems like a really good
> architecture.
> I have it working fine from the command line, but can't seem to get it
> running from mythfilldatabase. Any ideas on why I'm getting the following?

i've committed a fix for this now; if you run mythfilldatabase, shepherd should
update itself and pick up the fix.

the problem was due to mythfilldatabase's interpretation of --offset and --days
being different to what we thought the XMLTV spec says (Stuart's commit is
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12499). as a workaround, i've set shepherd
to tell mythtv about preferring data all at once & that works around it

in future, can you please use the shepherd lists and/or trac for reporting
problems, its probably more appropriate than the mythtv dev list & certainly
much lower post volume to keep up with.  thanks!