[mythtv] Multiple Channels from one Multiplex...

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Thu Feb 15 17:51:56 UTC 2007

Just my 2c here...unless you raise a LOT of money you are going to need to find
a myth developer who REALLY wants this feature in order to get it implemented
(in other words money can't be the primary motivation).  Part of the problem
with getting a developer to really want this feature though is that HD tuners
have become fairly cheap so it just isn't worth a qualified developer's time to
implement this vs the cost of buying another tuner.

For $160 you can buy a dual tuner HDHomeRun box...that isn't a lot of money when
you weigh it vs spending dozens of hours to write this feature.

All that said I would love to see someone implement what you're asking for and
would gladly throw in $30.

Daniel