[mythtv] Fwd: [mythtv-users] mytharchive error

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 15:50:05 UTC 2007

I have been trying for months to get mytharchive to
work.  I am no closer tonight than I was 2 months
ago.
So I am hoping that someone can help me.  The error
message I see is:
INFO: Converting filenames to ISO-8859-1
INFO: dvdauthor creating VTS
**ERROR: [mplex] File
/mnt/mythtv/Archive/work/1/stream.mv2
unrecogniseable!
**ERROR: [mplex] Unrecogniseable file(s)... exiting.
STAT: Picking VTS 01

 I have also attached the entire log file just in
 case
 it is needed.  I have seen the posts regarding ICE
 and
 have deleted my .ICE files.

 I am running the .20-fixes for mythtv.

 Thank you for any help, Mike