[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:46:59 UTC 2007

All I did was enable some printf statements in ext.c. I added -g and remade
everything in libdshowloader but I still didn't get a good trace. The last
function called in dshowloader is PE_InitDLL() but there's a couple more
after that with no symbols. I'm now adding -g to the build of libmythtv.

- Mark.