[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12780 by xris

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Feb 14 14:22:15 UTC 2007

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: xris
>         Date: 2007-02-11 23:43:55 +0000 (Sun, 11 Feb 2007)
> New Revision: 12780
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12780
> Removed:
>    trunk/mythtv/contrib/master_iconmap/lyngsat/
> Log:
> Removing the lyngsat files and sqlite db, since it will soon be moving to services.mythtv.org for dynamic lookup
would you mind telling me what services.mythtv.org is all about?
will mythtv.org be providing centralised services other than code/bug
tracker/mailing list to the myth community.
that would be great and opens up all sorts of possibilities.

will this be a subscription service? that would help pay for it.