[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Alan Nisota alannisota at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:07:46 UTC 2007

Andrew Lyon wrote:
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../libdshowloader/libloader.a',
> needed by `libmythtv-0.20.so.0.20.0'.  Stop.
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/test/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
> make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/test/mythtv/libs'
> make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
This is a known problem.  edit libs/libs.pro and move:
SUBDIRS += libdshowloader
above the line with libmythtv in it.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

I have finally found a way to make it easy to support both the mplayer
and mythtv patches, and have fixed a few bugs since the 1.1 patch.  I
need to do a bit more testing, but will post a new version when I'm done.

As for the color problem, I am at somewhat of a loss.  Colors look fine
here once I fixed SetDestFmt.  I'll check it again to be sure everytihng
is working for me before I throw together another patch.