[mythtv] Using Wikipedia as a source of artist information for MythMusic

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:30:15 UTC 2007

On 2/10/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sweet! It's nice to see so much work going on with MythMusic, it
> sorely needs it, and this is a great feature to have.

> I was wondering, how does your patch interact with visualizations?

At the moment, it's independent of them. It just pops up a mythbrowser
window in front of whatever is on the mythmusic screen.  I was
planning to look into how to integrate it with the other visualization
modes next, as well as whether it can automagically be made to update
when the track changes.

Wendy Seltzer