[mythtv] Using Wikipedia as a source of artist information for MythMusic

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:30:15 UTC 2007

On 2/10/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sweet! It's nice to see so much work going on with MythMusic, it
> sorely needs it, and this is a great feature to have.

Thanks,

> I was wondering, how does your patch interact with visualizations?

At the moment, it's independent of them. It just pops up a mythbrowser
window in front of whatever is on the mythmusic screen.  I was
planning to look into how to integrate it with the other visualization
modes next, as well as whether it can automagically be made to update
when the track changes.

--Wendy
--
Wendy Seltzer