[mythtv] PESPacket Fails CRC check everyday at 16:20

scratch1701 scratchbuild at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:19:48 UTC 2007

Hello again,

I used gdb to check on Mythbackend (svn trunk) today to check for the
"PESPacket: Failed CRC check" problem. the backend did crash, but I
really can't see the "PESPacket... " error message in the myth.log.

Am I doing this right? This is my gdbcommand file:

handle SIGPIPE nostop noprint
handle SIG33 nostop noprint
set logging on
set pagination off