[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12744 by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 18:59:34 UTC 2007

On Thursday 8 February 2007 17:50, Otto Kolsi wrote:
> Upgraded to HEAD and thought that if I'm not scanning music then this
> change-in-progress will not hurt. But.. of course it fired up the music
> schema update & re-scan as soon as MythMusic was started. And that loses
> all the ratings and number of plays values from the music_songs table!

Not doing well with this particular commit. I've corrected two more typos in
the schema update. Running this individually, in order, on my machine appears
to work as intended.

You probably wouldn't believe that I got a couple of other people to double
check the update before committing.

I would advise people to make a backup of the music_* tables before upgrading
to HEAD, at least until I can be sure that the update now works for everyone.
--
Stuart Morgan