[mythtv] Updated patch for directshow filters with MythTV (for CoreAVC)

Alan Nisota alannisota at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:56:40 UTC 2007

Andrew Lyon wrote:
>> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../libdshowloader/libloader.a',
>> needed by `libmythtv-0.20.so.0.20.0'.  Stop.
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/mythtv-0.20/libs/libmythtv'
>> make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/mythtv-0.20/libs'
>> make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
Did you remove the libdshowloader dir before applying the patch?  The
makefile needs to be rebuilt via qmake (which should happen
automatically during make).  If you can't get it to work, copy the
makefile + *.mak from the 1.0 patch and try that.  There is nothing
special about the Makefile in 1.1, I just tried to make it build in the
myth system properly.