[mythtv] PESPacket Fails CRC check everyday at 16:20

scratch1701 scratchbuild at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:24:10 UTC 2007

Right, so based on the MythTV wiki, importing channels from the
Channels.conf file will not enable EIT downloading.

So I reconfigured my channels to match.

Unfortunately, no joy: the thing still crashes with the following
message: PESPacket: Failed CRC check 0x0 != 0xffffffff for StreamID =

Anybody got a better way to force Myth to not touch the EIT data?