[mythtv] Passive EIT Broken?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 00:09:30 UTC 2007

I'm using a patch by Janne to disable active EIT scanning on my backend. I've
been using it for most of the year and I was using passive EIT just fine on
those channels not supported by xmltv.

A couple of months ago I noticed that passive EIT collection had stopped
working. I'm just wondering if anyone else had noticed this and whether they
can think of a likely changeset which caused it?

At this stage I can't be sure that the patch I using isn't just interfering
with a later change to cause the problem. I've not had time to do any real
debugging of the issue, except to note the lack of EIT related messages in
the log with -v eit.
--
Stuart Morgan