[mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection
BinCrawler
bincrawler at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:08:24 UTC 2007
The last updated sources are still on the web site
(http://mythextra.napsi.net). I have not had any time to meddle with the
plugins I started. Any questions you may have I can probably help with
answers (not much in coding and time however).
BinCrawler.
_____
From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
On Behalf Of Kevin Wambsganz
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:12 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org; mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection
Hi,
I’m planning to update and enhance the old MythRecipe plugin that I have the
source to. I got the program to compile and some basic functionality is
working. But there is a lot to do!
My wife has a lot of recipes that I would like to import into Myth. This and
the fact that we like and use MythTv every day. We like to do our part and
add to MythTv. I also plan to add a web interface for MythRecipe as well. I
also would like to have MythRecipe included as an official plugin once the
development is done. I would also like to have a touch screen interface work
well with MythRecipe, because we have a couple of them, especially one in
the kitchen.
So, I have the following questions for the MythTv community:
1. Is there interest for this MythRecipe?
2. Is anyone working on this already?
3. Are there any existing MyhtRecipe users out there? What do you like
or dislike about the existing program?
4. For MythTV users, what kind of things would you want in a Recipe
program?
5. What do I need to get working for the Recipe program to be included
in the official plugins?
6. Any other comments (constructive) are welcome!
Thanks,
Kevin
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release Date: 12/30/2007
11:27 AM
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release Date: 12/30/2007
11:27 AM
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20071230/f2f98446/attachment.htm
More information about the mythtv-dev
mailing list