[mythtv] A disruptive MythContext change is coming

Will Tatam will at netmindz.net
Thu Dec 27 15:41:19 UTC 2007

I don't understand where the issue is. Are packagers trying to build
libmyth and it's own package rather than building everything before then
splitting the results out into their own sub-packages. If so I can't
really understand why you would wish to do so, as you then end up in a
very weird dependancy situation where you might be running different SVN
revisions of say libmyth and frontend.

i.e why bother to break the circular compile dep if it then means having
all sorts for runtime dependencies