[mythtv] Channel lock error message even though channel is tuned and displaying fine.

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Dec 17 09:55:44 UTC 2007

> No, since i'm not in Oz, it's not a aussie specific issue. I'm in Africa
> with a DVB-S signal. This is a bug/regression.

Also with DVB-S here in New Zealand. I thought it was because when I go
into LiveTV it always goes to the last DVB-S channel I tuned to (its the
highest priority source) and that I was trying to change to another DVB-S
channel too quickly - in fact I've seen the error message _AFTER_ I've
changed channel but within 30 seconds of starting LiveTV.

Is that a useful data point or just another me-too.

--
Robin Gilks