[mythtv] Channel lock error message even though channel is tuned and displaying fine.

Dave dave at 0bits.com
Sun Dec 16 14:36:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm running the *latest* SVN (updated today) and i keep getting the
annoying error message "You should have gotten a channel lock by now..."
(see image in http://hasbox.com/tv.png - not posted due to size) when i
first select "watch tv" (form a dvb-s source).

Please ignore the text clipping for the moment as that seems to be a bug
in the mepo theme but the full text is shown mythcenter-wide for example.

Anyone know why i keep getting the error message ? Everything is working
fine except for the annoying error message the first time i switch to
live tv. I can't point to the exact svn revision it started happening.

Cheers