[mythtv] Before I open a couple of tickets...

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Dec 12 01:08:35 UTC 2007

I thought I'd see if it was just me!!

1. r15107 - should I expect media monitor to work, because it doesn't for
me. Prior to this change in r15104, I was finding that MythMusic locked up
when monitor was enabled. It no longer does that but there again it
doesn't work for music CDs or DVDs now (not tried gallery)

2. r15105 - I just get a blank screen on mythweather - am I missing a
theme or xx_ui.xml update (I have weather-screens.xml and weather-ui.xml
in the correct places)?

This is what I get in the frontend log

2007-12-12 07:45:57.789 XMLParse::LoadTheme using
/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/default/weather-ui.xml
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setFont: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()

The last 2 lines repeat until I <ESC> out to the main menu.

--
Robin Gilks