[mythtv] MingW commits broke OS X builds

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Dec 12 00:11:02 UTC 2007

> I'm still suffering circular library dependencies

That is a hard one, but I am working on it.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4264

The patch in that ticket isn't the one we
are going to finally use, but it is similar.
I will try and attach a new one there today.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I haven't tested it yet,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | but it should be perfectly safe."