[mythtv] [ANNOUNCE] Dropping MySQL v3 and v4 support in SVN

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Sat Dec 8 18:45:27 UTC 2007

David Engel píše v So 08. 12. 2007 v 10:55 -0600:
> the switch to MySQL v5 now.

Good. One year after releasing Debian stable (the most conservative
distro around) it is fully safe to drop old MySQL support, IMHO.

> Finally, we have set a target date for the release of MythTV 0.21.  I
> don't know if the other developers are ready to go public with an
> exact date yet, so all I will say now is it is before March, 2008.

This is very appreciated by those that swear for months that will work
on translating Myth but can't find enough encouragement :-)

Maybe you could even announce a date of feature freeze and perhaps also
some translation 'window' when strings are frozen already and
translations are still accepted to SVN.

Petr