[mythtv] Minor fixes to mythlcdprocclient.cpp

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Thu Aug 23 18:01:50 UTC 2007

At 12:15 PM +1000 8/23/07, Nigel Pearson wrote:
>On 22/08/2007, at 11:20 PM, Dan Wilga wrote:
>
>>For the nearly two years I've been running Myth with my current
>>machine, the VFD has been prone to displaying garbage.
>

>Longer than that, actually:

You're right about the length of time. I tried to go back and figure
out just how long I've had this system, but I guess it's almost 3
years!

>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/109334
>
>(I also have an Ahanix DVine, but never did get
>  around to trying the patch you supplied there.)

Actually, the patch I talk about in that post isn't necessary
anymore, due to changes in LCDProc. In later versions, you can run it
with the option "Lastline=no" in the conf file. This avoids the
errant "L"-like character (and makes progress bars look better in
general.)