[mythtv] TV recordings

Ahmed Toulan azazel11998 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 06:16:58 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a little customization to the "Manual Schedule" for the TV recordings. I created a new interface ( a simpler one for the task at hand). I tried to follow all what was done in "Manual Schedule" dialog. Now my status is that things is written in the database in tables like "program" and "record" and my problem is that the recording never starts. I am sure that there is something I am missing here.

So can anyone tell me what needs to be done for my recording to start?

Best Regards,
Ahmed Toulan.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.