[mythtv] two firewire recordings always have issues near 2/3 mark

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:54:39 UTC 2007

It seems like all my recordings of The Daily Show and Colbert Report
cause the frontend to freeze during playback at about 2/3 the way
through. These are both analog stations that my cablebox converts to
digital for output through firewire. I've recorded other shows that
come in analog the same way that I've recorded without problems. The
log output doesn't show anything out of the ordinary and the frontend
freezes so I'm not quite sure if I can create a backtrace?

I'd gladly burn a bunch of the recordings to DVDR's and mail them to a
dev if they think they can figure out what the problem is.

Let me know how I should proceed on these. thanks!

--
Steve