[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Ghost Freeman ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:05:25 UTC 2007

I'm going to keep the floating box and maybe use it to create a proper
two-column page, and i've replaced the orange tab with some brighter
blues. I'll post these updates later (as I don't have access to
Photoshop atm).

Also, if anyone wants, I can start posting source PSDs of the header,
the site, and the logo.

Anything else you would like to add? I'd like to add some graphics for
the "Download" box but i'm concerned it will add up into the user's
download time.