[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Ghost Freeman ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:15:31 UTC 2007

Sorry about the delay, but I went ahead and made some design changes
for news elements on the page (so far its just one specific set of
tags, I want to hear opinions). I also  removed the images from
leftnav and replaced it with theme-matching colors. I'd like to hear
some input on this over the version with images (which can still be
accessed on the "Download" page).

Even though I am not proficient at it, I'd like to hear some opinions
on icons to use on leftnav and in news if it won't cut into user
confusion and delivery time.