[mythtv] Temporary Suspension of Trac Ticket Comments

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:55:41 UTC 2007

On 22/04/07, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sunday 22 April 2007 05:20:00 Roo wrote:
> > No promises, but I am interested in this functionality for a public
> facing
> > trac install at work, no harm in understanding your requirements ;)
>
> I've already written a plugin that does exactly these things. You are, of
> course, free to write another one if you still wish.

Sorry Stuart, I missed your post about that :)

I have had a bit of a look around on www.trac-hacks.org for a plugin that
does this and didn't anything (not saying that one of the plugins does
implement this feature though).

Stuart, have you submitted your plugin to track-hacks? Would you submit your
plugin? If you don't want to maintain your plugin could it be submitted as a
patch/enhancement against the AccountManager plugin, it does seem like an
essential part of account managment in a public/open source trac install.

Cheers,

Roo.