[mythtv] Temporary Suspension of Trac Ticket Comments
roo.watt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 04:20:00 UTC 2007
On 22/04/07, Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the AccountManagerPlugin doesn't do any email verification,
> which is one of my requirements for an account system. It doesn't do much
> restrict spam, otherwise.
What would your specification be?
- If a user created a new account using the account manager plugin and
provided an email address, the new account is tagged as "pending
verification" and isn't usable.
- Trac then emails a confirmation email to the address provided with a link
to activate the account like,
- When the account is activated the user can then log into and use trac.
- The activation email is sent out after a configurable delay.
- If the account isn't activted within a specified timeframe the "pending
verification" account is purged.
No promises, but I am interested in this functionality for a public facing
trac install at work, no harm in understanding your requirements ;)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-dev