[mythtv] MythWeb's MythVideo problems

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:31:14 UTC 2007

>What svn revision? it's working fine for me. Did you go to the settings
>page and click save to make sure the defalts were set correctly? Also, the
>title should update with the rest without a page refresh.

Now i did remove the mythweb directory in mythplugins and did a checkout to
get the latest.
Still, when i get a movie i get no poster. And when a "print" the $cmd
variable it contains:
/usr/local/mythtv/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/imdb.plArrayUpdate like it
was before.

But still, if i select a movie the time and imdb number updates, but not the
movie title. But if i press edit for the movie all the informations is
there. Only have to refresh the page for the title to update.

So, in the end, i get no poster and the title don't update. I don't know
much about php to do a lot of debugging on my own. But if you have an idéas
i'm willling to try them.

Don't know what you still would like to add to mythvideo in mythweb, but one
thing that would be nice is if it is possible to open a new window/tab when
you click the IMDB link in a search result, instead of "stealing" the
mythweb window.

But i love all the work you have been doing so far.