[mythtv] i see an increasing number of "* milestone: unknown => 0.21" over on commits

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Mon Apr 16 14:13:53 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 15:02 +0100, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> >> does this mean a release is coming soon?
> >> can i ask about #137 which is nearly two years old
> >>
> >> what can i do to help?
> >>

> >  Honestly?
> >
> >  Start debugging the code until you come up with a fix. That's the best
> > way to get items that affect you dealt with.
> >
> daniel said that he knew what was wrong.

Tickets generally don't get fixed just because they are old.
The severity of the problem and the ease of the fix are larger
factors. I would like to get the mythtv-vid tree into a mergable
state before I look at this problem again since changes there
should make fixing this problem easier.

-- Daniel