[mythtv] virtual tuner via BitTorrent plug-in

Tom Metro tmetro+mythtv-dev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:02:37 UTC 2007

Rob Smith wrote:
> ...something that the Myth community has said time and time again
> they will not condone nor will they actively help out.

I didn't find this on my prior searches through list archives, but I ran
across this today:

   *  Peer-to-peer sharing of shows with friends who also use MythTV
   uhm... can you spell l-a-w-s-u-i-t?) NEVER going to happen with
   core Myth

which references these threads:

from 2002 and 2003 respectively. All of which conclude in the same way
as this thread. I'll add my thread to the list of links.

Sorry for the retread.

Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA