[mythtv] virtual tuner via BitTorrent plug-in

Tom Metro tmetro+mythtv-dev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:02:37 UTC 2007

Rob Smith wrote:
> ...something that the Myth community has said time and time again
> they will not condone nor will they actively help out.

I didn't find this on my prior searches through list archives, but I ran
across this today:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Feature_Wishlist
   *  Peer-to-peer sharing of shows with friends who also use MythTV
   uhm... can you spell l-a-w-s-u-i-t?) NEVER going to happen with
   core Myth

which references these threads:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/7175

from 2002 and 2003 respectively. All of which conclude in the same way
as this thread. I'll add my thread to the list of links.

Sorry for the retread.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro