[mythtv] Preserve global padding. [UNSTABLE]

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 23:37:42 UTC 2007

Finally... worked out all of the MoveHigherRecords stuff, putting in
multiple passes where necessary. The logic looks ok, but I use these
functions very rarely - 4 tuners means TryAnotherShowing hardly ever gets
used on my box.

This should be my last build for a while, with any luck. Sorry for the
noise!

Martin