[mythtv] Can't tune channels

Luca Lucchesi shacky83 at hotmail.it
Fri Apr 6 08:50:41 UTC 2007

Hi.

I'm using an Hauppauge WinTV Nova CI DVB-S card in Italy with the Hotbird
satellite and I can't tune the Mediaset transport.
MythTV can find the channels on all other transport, but if I try to search
channels in the Mediaset transport on Hotbird (11919000 Hz, Polarity V, SR
27500000, FEC 2/3) MythTV cannot lock and so no channels are found.
If I try to manually scan that transport whith the "scan" utility from the
kernel DVB drivers the channels are found, so I think it is a MythTV
problem.

Anyone could help me, please? I can't use MythTV if I can't watch the most
important national channels... :-)

Thank you very much!
Bye
Luca.