[mythtv] how to get and use Java-based UI from mythtv interface

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Fri Apr 6 06:00:16 UTC 2007

Thank you a lot for your warm and friendly help!
In fact, I just want to know the way to use one UI(developed by Java Swing)
from MythTV, when user choose one item which would show the external
application UI.
Therefore, the <action>EXEC ..</action> is just what I want!
but, the external application UI can be shown on front of mythtv, and Could
user watch the external UI, one page or others developed by JAVA Swing?
because I know mythtv ui is still working at the same time, but I don't
know external Java-based UI can cover mythtv UI?
Thank you:)