[mythtv] MePe-wide-0.3.3 available for download

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Apr 3 08:07:20 UTC 2007

I have to set the GUI size because I'm using HD Component output and my
Nvidia driver is overscanning so I will lose part of the picture if I
remove the GUI size.

Paul

=======
this was happening for me when I was setting the GUI size != the X
server resolution.

because my TV won't sync to a mode line without overscan, I was running
the GUI at a resolution smaller than the 1280x720 the X server mode line
was for. I had the exact same behavior you did under those conditions.
When I removed the GUI size settings, MePo worked fine.

I never looked into why.

David.