[mythtv] DataDirect service

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Apr 3 04:10:51 UTC 2007

Rob Smith wrote:
> On 4/2/07, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:
>> brian wrote:
>>>    As long as they are aware of the issue, and are actively working on
>>> it, I guess that's all we can ask for, eh?  :)
>> I see nothing at their fourms to indicate that is the case.
>>
>> --  bjm
>
> Quote from this thread:
> http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=1202

Bah, my apologies. I'd looked at Announcements and User Questions,
Problems, and Comments. Of course the right place to post is in
Schedule Discrepancies

> "They're now aware of the problem, and working to track down the source of it."
>
> donno how trustworthy it is, but it is a commented on thread

Yeah, kyl416 certainly doesn't appear to represent TMS and I
see no posts from tms* users so I don't know where that comment
comes from with no further details.

--  bjm