[mythtv] SVN13155 - mythweb Currently Recorded "crashes" mythbackend?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:36:49 UTC 2007

On 4/2/07, Rob Smith <kormoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/2/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > When I go into Mythweb's Currently Recorded list it seems to stall
> > mythbackend such that any frontend doesn't see anything in the
> > currently recorded list and I get the following in mythweb:
> > Error at /var/www/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 170:
> > Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 'MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 33':
> > Fatal Error at /var/www/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 37:
> > Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it running?
>
> Please note the following:
> > Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 'MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 33':
>
> You need to keep myth web and the back end on the same versions. If
> you recently updated your back end, update myth web, and if you
> updated mythweb, update your back end.

I did, and usually mythweb works fine, its just the upcoming
recordings screen seems to do this, and not all the time, just
sometimes, though I haven't quite been able to figure out what causes
it to do this (partly why I'm asking here, to see if anyone has an
idea of what to look for in the logs =)

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!