[mythtv] firewire branch status?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:20:59 UTC 2007

On 4/1/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/1/07, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:

> > > The firewire branch was merged back into head/trunk a couple months ago.
> >
> > There were a couple more changes in the branch, but since I no
> > longer have a firewire cable box those won't be developed any
> > further, at least by me. Using SVN head is the best option at
> > this point and I'll delete the firewire branch when I have a
> > little more time on my hands to do MythTV stuff.
>
> thanks guys, I'll compile SVN head on my frontend and report back.
>
> Daniel, if theres any help I can provide for  you in finishing off
> those couple changes let me know, I'm using the firewire on a remote
> backend so I can play around with that backend.

ok, all seems to be working, though I'm getting

2007-04-01 16:14:08.254 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND begin cnt(9400)
free(4335)
2007-04-01 16:14:08.556 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND end
2007-04-01 16:14:08.254 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND begin cnt(9400)
free(4335)
2007-04-01 16:14:08.556 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND end
2007-04-01 16:20:10.335 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND begin cnt(9400)
free(4335)
2007-04-01 16:20:10.754 TFW, Error: Write() -- IOBOUND end

in the log output of the backend recording firewire, which I don't
remember seeing before. Its recording to a nfs mounted recording drive
on my master backend machine.

Is this something I should be concerned with?

Thanks!
--
Steve