[mythtv] Patches from 0.19 to 0.20

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Wed Sep 27 08:11:18 UTC 2006

Nishant Sharma wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I was trying to play around with previous version of MythTV software. I
> have done some changes already. To upgrade my modified 0.19 version
> software
> to the version 0.20, I need patches which can bump it up to 0.20
> version. Is
> it possible to provide the patches through the website itself. That will be
> useful to other people as well, besides myself.
>      Nishant

This is unlikely to happen.

However, since Myth is in a svn repository, you can do the
following (assuming your original source isn't an svn checkout):

1. Checkout Myth into a new directory
2. Copy your 'modified' version into that directory,
replacing any changed files
3. svn up in that directory, looking for any merge conflicts

Resolve any merge conflicts by searching for <<<< and fixing
them.

Cheers,

Allan.