[mythtv] MythMovies: Movie Times Plugin

Josh Lefler joshlefler at leflerinc.com
Tue Sep 26 15:13:11 UTC 2006

Thanks for the feedback.

I should have mentioned this in the documentation - there is a
movies-ui-wide.xml file in the SVN tree. If you copy it to
default-wide/movies-ui.xml in your myth installation then wide screen
will look a whole lot better. My mistake for forgetting to mention that.
I'll try to modify the build process to install that file by default ASAP.

If the problem persists using the wide screen theme, please throw me a
screenshot so I can try to fix it.

Per some conversation in #mythtv, I am actually in the middle of an
enhancement to the plugin. The data grabber has been moved to a separate
program so its easier for users to substitute their own data grabbers
and movie times are being cached in the mysql database rather than
grabbed each time you visit the module. It should help keep the web
service responsive. I'll SVN Commit those changes this evening if all
goes well, but it shouldn't require any user changes except a
recompile/reinstall.

Thanks Again,

Josh Lefler
Lefler, Inc.